Dr. Sela Fried, post-doctoral fellow, 2020-
- Iddo Aviram defended May 2013; thesis title: Effective Topics Models for Query Retrieval Task and for Redundant Corpora.
- Gil (Zohav) Zagdanski (co-advised with D. Berend) defended 2016; thesis title: The expected missing mass under an entropy constraint.
- Yevgeni Korsunsky defended 2017; thesis title: Classifying processes by their system call traces using 1-nearest-neighbor with compression.
- Eyal Gutflaish (co-advised with Sivan Sabato) defended 2017; thesis title: Temporal anomaly detection: calibrating the surprise.
- Matan Levi defended 2017; thesis title: Advanced Analytics for Connected Car Cybersecurity.
- Ariel Elperin
- Yair Ashlagi (with Lee-Ad Gottlieb) defended 2020; thesis
- Moshe Noivirt (with Klim Efremenko) defended 2020; thesis
- Hanan Zaichyk (with Armin Biess)
- Ariel Avital (with Klim Efremenko)
- Benjamin Berend (with Dan Vilenchik)
- Doron Cohen
- Naor Radami
- Omer Kerem
- Dan Tsir Cohen
- Tal Ohayon (co-advised with D. Berend)
- Moral Siani (co-advised with R. Weiss)
- Roi Weiss defended 2016; thesis title: Metric and Spectral Techniques for Large-scale Learning Problems.
- Yochai Twitto (co-advised with D. Berend)
- Geoffrey Wolferdefended 2020; thesis title: Minimax Inference in Markov Chain from a Single Finite Trajectory
- Menachem Sadigurschi (with Uri Stemmer)
- Eran Kaufman (co-advised with L. Gottlieb) defended 2020
- Idan Attias, with Y. Mansour
- Aaron Koolyk, with Y. Rabani
- Matan Levi