I'm an M.sc student at the Computer Science Department at Ben Gurion University of the Negev,
my advisors are Prof. Michal Ziv-Ukelson and Dr. Dana Fisman.
My research interest is in bioinformatics, and algorithm design.
- B.Sc Computer Science Ben Gurion University
- Fall 2019 - SPL 191 Practical sessions: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5 (Unit tests), PS6 (Code) PS7 (Code), PS8 (Code) PS9 (Code), PS10 (Code) PS11 (Reactor Code), PS12 (Python notebook - html version,ipynb file, Python module example) PS13 (Python notebook - html version,ipynb file)
- Spring 2019 - Design Of Algorithms 192
- SequenceAlignmentVis - A tool to visualize various sequence alignment algorithms, algorithms used in computational biology to find regions of similiarity in DNA,RNA and protein sequences.
- GraphJS - A tool to visualize various graph algorithms.
- Various string algorithms: Finding a pattern in a string using KMP algorithm, and Z-box finder for finding Z-boxes in a given string.
Room 312 Building 34
Office hours: Wednesday 14:10-16:10