My name is Tal Baumel and I'm a PhD student in the Computer Science department at Ben Gurion University Natural Language Processing Project under the supervision of Professor Michael Elhadad. Focusing on automatic summarization.
Neural Networks Stuff:
Hope to post here some useful tutorials about neural networks and NLP
- Sequence To Sequence Attention Models In PyCNN
- Appendix (Work In Progress)
- Scaling-Up Neural Networks
Please check out my blog: https://talbaumel.github.io/
or recording from jambot
, a RNN-based music generator you can play a long with (made with Eyal Gruss
, work in progress)
- Teaching Assistant - Compiler Construction
- Teaching Assistant - Discrete Structures and Combinatorics
- Teaching Assistant - Automata and Formal Languages
Sentence Embedding Evaluation Using Pyramid Annotation.
RepEval @ ACL 2016
Topic Concentration in Query Focused Summarization Datasets.
Query-Chain Focused Summarization.
Overview of the Hebrew Dataset.
MultiLng @ ACL 2013
talbaumel (at) gmail.com