My Ph.D research is in the area of Evolutionary Computation—see the publications list for details. I am currently exploring evolution of unrestricted Java bytecode, allowing for as-is evolution of software.
- Organizing Committee of Cyber (k)Night 2014 Active Defense Game, Cyber Night 325.
- Reviewer for PPSN 2014.
- Reviewer for CEC 2011.
- Program Committee of GECCO 2011 (SBSE).
- Program Committee of Evo* 2011 (EvoIntelligence).
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
- Reviewer for CEC 2010.
- Program Committee of CEC 2009 (TODEC).
- Reviewer for Journal of Artificial Evolution and Applications.
- Reviewer for Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, Special Issue: Evolutionary Computation in Games.
- Program Committee of ICES 2007.