People: Mira Balaban , Azzam Maraee, Victor Makarenkov.
Goal: Developing verification methods for finite satisfiabilty problems in UML class diagram.
- FiniteSat Algorithm (Basic Version), FiniteSat Algorithm (Extended Version).
- Identification Algorithm.
- Disjoint and Incomplete Propagation
Vision: The intention is to develop a model level IDE which
- Detects finite satisfiability problems.
- Identifies their causes.
- Links the problem to a pattern that explains the problem.
- Suggests a repair advice and applies it, if so requested.