Machine Learning

Lecturer: Aryeh Kontorovich
TA: Roi Weiss

Lecture venues:
Thu 10:00-14:00 in 90/226

Office hours: Mon 10:00-12:00

Grading: 70% of the grade will be determined by 4-5 homework assignments and the other 30% by a final project or (in-class/take-home) exam. In borderline cases, class participation will be taken into account. Assignments are due at the beginning of class. Since we will often discuss solutions in class, late assignments will not be accepted.