M.Sc. student at the Computer Science Department at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, under the supervision of Oren Freifeld and Eran Treister.
My research field is machine learning in computer vision.
Office Hours: Wednesday 14:00-16:00 (email me in advance)
Office: Alon building, VIL lab (37/-105)
- Spring 2019:
- Fall 2018-2019:
This would be a good place to list past and present projects you are involved in. If you have none, you can hide this tab by editing the
#navbar section of the index.html. Below is a sample template for projects:
There are probably better ways to control mosquito infestation, but this is by far the most awesome way.
A slingshot that shoots circular sawblades, need I say more?
This would be a good place to list your publications. If you have none you can hide this tab by editing the
#navbar section of the index.html. Below is a sample template for publications:
- "How to Procrastinate and Still Get Things Done," John Perry, Chronicle of Higher Education, February 23, 1996. Later republished elsewhere under the title "Structured Procrastination."
- "No Evidence of Contagious Yawning in the Red-Footed Tortoise" Anna Wilkinson, Natalie Sebanz, Isabella Mandl, Ludwig Huber, Current Zoology, vol. 57, no. 4, 2011. pp. 477-84.
- "Shape of a Ponytail and the Statistical Physics of Hair Fiber Bundles." Raymond E. Goldstein, Patrick B. Warren, and Robin C. Ball, Physical Review Letters, vol. 198, no. 7, 2012.
REFERENCE: "Ponytail Motion," Joseph B. Keller, SIAM [Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics] Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 70, no. 7, 2010, pp. 2667-72.
- "Colonic Gas Explosion During Therapeutic Colonoscopy with Electrocautery," Spiros D Ladas, George Karamanolis, Emmanuel Ben-Soussan, World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 13, no. 40, October 2007, pp. 5295-8.
Why not stroke your academic ego a little and list honors, awards and scholarships you have received?
If you happen to be a more modest type, you can hide this tab by editing the
#navbar section of the index.html. Below is a sample template for honors:
- 2012 "Dance Your Ph.D" Contest winner
- Member of the worlds largest multiple-player-single-guitar band
- Generally awesome