|Forum||Submission Date||Solution||Common mistakes||TA in charge|
||Not for submission|
|Assignment 1||Forum||19.3.2019||Solution 1||Yair|
|Assignment 2||Forum||02.4.2019||Solution 2||Arnold|
|Assignment 3||Forum||29.4.2019||Solution 3||Jordan|
|Assignment 4||Forum||21.5.2019||Solution 4||Nadav|
|Assignment 5||Forum||04.6.2019||Solution 5||Or|
|Assignment 6||Forum||16.6.2019||Solution 6||Naty|
|Assignment 7||Forum||25.6.2019||Solution 7||Meni|
- You are required to submit a hard copy to one of the course Mailboxes (no. 57 or 58) at the entrance floor (0) in building 37 (next to the lab).
- The submission is until 23:59 on the day of the submission, unless specified otherwise.
- The assignments are for submission in pairs only. if you can't find a partner, try the forum.
- The checked assignments are returned to Mailboxes (no. 71 and 72) at the entrance floor (0) in building 37 (next to the lab).
- All assignments must be signed with names and ID's of the submiters, stapled, without a paper holder (ניילונית), and preferably printed.
ExtensionsThere will be no personal extensions whatsoever. Recall that your final assignments grade will be based on the best 5 grades out of 7.
If you are not able to submit an assignment due to a compelling reason (reserve duty, hospitalization, etc.) you can contact us via https://cs-sr.cs.bgu.ac.il/.
An extension of the submission date for all students can be requested by the student committee only, a few days BEFORE the due date.
- You may appeal for no less than 10 points.
- Appeals must be submitted within a week after the homework returned.
- To appeal, you must submit your checked assignment with an additional paper containing your personal details and the details of the appeal. The appeal should be submitted to the mail box of the TA in charge of the specific assignment (can be found on the Course info. Note that these mail boxes are placed at floor 1 of building 37, and not at floor 0 as the course mailbox). Do not send e-mails!
- You may appeal only in cases where you are convinced that you have answered correctly but your grade was reduced. Please do not appeal on our grading policy.
Note that if the summing up the points is wrong, or if one of the answers was not checked by the grader, you may appeal for it to be fixed even if it is for less than 10 points.
Please follow the same rules as above for submitting these types of appeals.
Assignment ForumEach assignment will have a forum for questions. You will be able to post your questions. The following guidelines are for all forums:
- Before asking a question, try to search the site, or the forum for an existing answer.
- Do not give a complete or partial answer for an assignment question in the forum.
- Don't hesitate to ask questions or answer existing posts. The purpose of the forum is to help you.