What is CAFASP?
- The third CAFASP4 announcement.
- The second CAFASP4 announcement.
- The first CAFASP4 announcement.
- CAFASP4 new category MQAP: Model Quality Assessment Programs.
- CAFASP4 new category DP: Domain Prediction.
- CAFASP4 evaluation procedures .
- See the list of CAFASP4 registered servers at bioinfo.pl .
- Targets and CAFASP-CONSENSUS results.
- The collected CAFASP4 models which correspond to the
official CAFASP4 entries
in table format or in tar.gz files.
- Preliminary server standings based on released targets. This table shows how sensitive an evaluation can be depending on
the particular evaluation method and on the particular set of targets used. The top
ranking servers change significantly from evaluation to evaluation. The main reasons
for this are the relatively small set of targets and the relatively small difference
in performance among the top dozen or so servers and MQAPs.
- Compare a 3D model of yours with those obtained by the CAFASP servers. This link also allows you to see the MaxSub scores of the collected models when compared to the corresponding native structures.
- Interactive evaluation results for targets whose native structures have been released. Here you can select the subset of targets to evaluate, see the MQAP, late and no-split predictions, choose to see the results on rank-1 only or on best-of-5, and choose between the MaxSub, MaxSubDom or TMscore evaluation methods. You can also sort the table using each of the columns. In short, you can select a way to place your
favorite server at any rank :) .
- Summary analysis using 70 targets. Includes sensitivity and specificity analyses for the HM and FR targets and a comparison vs some of the best human CASP groups.
bioinfo.pl CAFASP meta server url: