CAFASP3 model comparison utility
This service allows you to compare a 3D model with those obtained by
the CAFASP3 servers.
you need to:
- Select a target from the menu.
- Upload your 3D model
(C-alphas or full atom).
The sequence of the uploaded model
should correspond to the sequence of the selected target and the
numbering should start with the number 1 and be consecutive.
- Choose a distance threshold (default=3.5A).
- Press submit.
- After a few seconds a table with the results of the comparison will appear. You can sort it by the different columns:
- Column 1: Server name.
- Column 2: RMS of all C-alphas.
- Columns 3 to 6: MaxSub results:
- Column 3: Size of superimposable subset.
- Column 4: RMS of this superposition.
- Column 5: MaxSub score.
- Column 6: The MaxSub raw output of the pairwise comparison.
- The uploaded model is compared only to the first model of each of the CAFASP3 servers, which were obtained from the data stored at the bioinfo.pl CAFASP meta-server.
- The comparison is carried out using MaxSub, a sequence-dependant comparison tool.
- If many zero results appear, most probably the uploaded model does not correspond to the selected target, or its numbering is not correct.
- Do you wish to add a model of yours to the list of CAFASP3 servers' models?