Homework Assignment 2
- Published 11/11/2013, 23:00.
- Due 02/12/2013, 13:00. Extension2: 08/12/2013 23:55
- Assignment 2 instructions
- A Scheme implementation for a quasiquote-expander for non-nested quasiquoted-expressions
- Java project for generating a scanner via JFlex .
- An example ADTL program and the output [Nov 24: fixed INT(1)] of the scanner.
- NEW Zip file containing the test cases, expected results, and detailed logs per submission team for the JFlex exercise.
IMPORTANT: In Exercise 3, the name of the token GTE is defined as "=". It should be ">=".
F.A.Q for Exercise 3:
- Q: What do you mean by "tests"? A: Text files you used as inputs to test the scanner.
- Q: What should the scanner return for an input like 003? A: INT(0) INT(0) INT(3).
- Q: What errors do you expect us to detect? A: Illegal characters and illegal escape sequences in strings. Unterminated comments/strings, inputs like 003 and -0 are optional (no extra points though).
- Q: Which escape sequences are we supposed to handle?
A: \ for a double quote, t for tab, n and r for newline,
TestsThe graders used the following script. Feel free to download it and test your own code yourself. (rename to .py file).
ForumUse the forum below to discuss this assignment.
Note: Please start the subject of your post by stating the exercise you refer to.
10 last forum topics
Show all 94 forum topics