- Use the answer sheet for your submission. Do not exceed the space provided.
- If you edit the answer sheet in doc format, your font must be Times New Roman of size at least 12pt.
- The submission is to mailbox #95 or #96 at the entrance floor (0) in building 37 (near Noga's office).
- The submission is until 11:59:59 AM (noon) on the day of the deadline.
- Submission times are strict, submitting "only five minutes late" may result in a zero grade for your assignment.
- We encourage you to submit in pairs.
- Extension requests MUST be sent to email@example.com!
- You must submit a scanned copy to the submission system.
|Publish Date||Submission Date||TA in charge|
|Assignment 4||23/4||21/5||Ohad Ben baruch|
|Assignment 5||20/5||2/6||Uri Zoran|
|Assignment 6||2/6||20/6||Gal Amram|
Submission SystemYou are required to submit a scanned copy to the submission system for two reasons:
- Backup in case of lost assignments.
- Grade publication.
Physical submission to the course mailbox is MANDATORY and exemptions will not be granted. If you cannot be on campus on submission day in time to submit your work, either submit it earlier, or have a friend print it out and submit it for you.
Note that while your grade should not be penalized for neglecting to submit a scanned copy to the submission system, the following may occur:
- Lost assignments will receive a zero grade.
- Your grades will not be published in the submission system, and you will rely on our graders excellent bookkeeping skills in order for your grade to be recorded correctly. Assignment grades will not be updated retroactively, as without a digital submission it is impossible to verify the authenticity of a graded paper.
If your physically submitted assignment differs from the one uploaded to the submission system, you will be graded according to the former. Be sure to verify that your work has printed correctly.
Please note that if you have a partner, you must open a submission group and add you partner to it BEFORE the assignment deadline. The course staff will not correct partial submission groups.