20 last messages
- Uri - 11.09, 14:00-16:00
- Amos - 12.09, 14:00-16:00
- Yair - 12.09, 14:00-16:00
- Michal - 12.09, 18:15-20:00
- Ran - 13.09, 10:00 - 11:30 (updated)
אני מתנצל על הטעות
Yefim - Today (Thursday) 18:00 - 19:30
Uri - Sunday - 11:30 - 13:30
Amos - Sunday - 14:00 - 16:00
Rotem - Sunday - 14:00 - 16:00
I wish you all good luck!
טופס הבחינה והפתרון נמצאים ב- Exams.
My e-mail availability on the coming month will be very limited.
Good Luck to you all!
In case you had a ptor (800) to one of the assignment, the grade is the average of the best 4 out of 5.
Any problems, remarks, wonders, doubts etc MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the next Monday.
Good luck in the exam
Grades are published in the submission system.
Please note that only questions 1 and 3 were graded for correctness.
The graders would like to emphasize that many students did not fully understood the requirements from a verification algorithm - i.e (for all and there exist ) - Please repeat this material before the exam.
Also - Recall that reduction is a transitive relation. If it's given that a language L is NP-HARD, and you PROVE: L <=_p L' , no need to show anything else in order to prove that L' is NP-HARD.
- Alex - Sunday, 15.07.12 , 16:00-18:00
- Michal - Monday, 16.07.12 , 10:00-12:00
- Amos - Monday, 16.07.12 , 14:00-16:00
- Ran - Monday, 16.07.12 , 15:00-18:00
- Rotem - Tuesday, 17.07.12 , 13:00-16:00
- Yair - Tuesday, 17.07.12 , 13:00-15:00
- Ilan - Tuesday, 17.07.12 , 16:00-18:00