- The submission is to Uri Stemmer's mailbox #78 on the 1st floor (not the entrance floor) in building 37, or to email: stemmer at cs.bgu.ac.il
- The submission is until 23:59 on the day of the submission, unless otherwise specified.
- Assignment 1 – Due date:
December 8th, 2011 December 11th, 2011.
- Assignment 2 – Due date: January 5th, 2012.
- Assignment 3 – Due date: February 28th, 2012. (Note: This is a firm deadline. No extensions will be given.)
Some guidelines regarding your projects:
- Projects are for teams of one or two students.
- Communicate with either Aryeh or Kobbi and discuss a paper to read and a problem to research. Choose topic by January 19th 2012.
- Meet Aryeh or Kobbi for three or four times during the course of your project. These meetings are for clarifying hard points in papers and for describing your attempts and your progress.
- Presentations will take place on Thursday 8 March, 12:00-14:00, in Room 201. You are expected to give 10-20 min presentation on the research problem, and on your attempts at advancing it.
- Have fun and learn something interesting!