CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
The First International Natural Language Generation Conference
(INLG'2000) will be held June 13 to 16, 2000 in Mitzpe Ramon,
Israel. This conference continues in the tradition of the nine
biennial workshops on natural language generation that have been held
from 1980 to 1998.
In addition to the main conference session, INLG'2000 will feature a
separate track for student papers as well as a small number of
pre-conference workshops to be held on June 12.
The Organizing Committee invites proposals for workshops. To be
considered, please submit a formal proposal to the address shown below
by January 9, 2000. Decisions will be made by January 23, 2000.
Proposals should include the following:
Note: Workshop participants will be expected to register for the main
- Title and (brief) description of the workshop topic
- An estimate of the expected number of participants
- A description of the workshop format
- An estimate of required equipment (computers, projectors, VCR, etc.)
For additional information on INLG'2000, please refer to the
conference home page
Address for communication:
Dragomir R. Radev, INLG'2000 Workshops Chair
School of Information
University of Michigan
304 West Hall
550 E. University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1092
- January 9, 2000: Workshop proposals due
- January 23, 2000: Acceptance/rejection decisions made
- February 6, 2000: Workshop Calls for Papers (CFP) due back to workshops chair
- May 7, 2000: Complete camera-ready workshop materials due